1. Inspection: Here at Brushers Chimneys we will check your chimney for any creosote buildup, blockages, cracks, and any other issues that could compromise your homes and family’s safety.
2. Regular Maintenance of Your Chimney: Our chimney technicians will walk you through all the steps necessary in keeping your chimney safe and answer any questions you may have about your chimney. Make sure your chimney receives regular cleaning and maintenance, especially if you use it frequently. A clean and well-maintained chimney is less likely to pose safety risks. We recommend getting your chimney checked every year.
3. Check for Signs of Any Chimney or Fireplace Damage: Pat of your chimney inspection our technicians will inspect your chimney for any visible signs of damage, such as loose bricks or mortar, water leaks, or signs of creosote buildup, and address any chimney safety issues with you promptly.
4. Install Carbon Monoxide Detectors: Our team can advise you where to install detectors during your chimney inspection with Brushers Chimneys. For added safety, place carbon monoxide detectors near the fireplace or wood stove and on each floor of your home. This will alert you to any potential carbon monoxide issues before it is too late.
5. Proper Ventilation is key to keeping your Chimney and Fireplace Safe: Brushers Chimneys professional technicians will ensure your chimney is adequately vented to prevent carbon monoxide from building up inside your home.
6. Always Follow Your Chimney and Fireplace Manufacturer’s Guidelines: If you have a wood-burning stove or fireplace, follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for installation, usage, and maintenance, ask a Brushers Chimneys technician to show you where you can find this type of information inside your chimney and fireplace.
7. Check Houston, Texas or Your Local Regulations: Be aware of any local safety regulations or building codes regarding chimneys and their usage, Brushers Chimneys technicians can also provide you with local regulations depending on the city you live in.
By hiring Brushers Chimneys for your yearly chimney inspection in Houston, TX and surrounding areas, we guarantee our fully trained and highly knowledgable technicians will take these precautions and teach you how to regularly maintaining your chimney and fireplace, so we can guarantee your chimney is safely operating and help you prevent the chance of any potential chimney fires, chimney repairs, and any future chimney problems. Call Brushers Chimneys today to book your appointment. We are always uploading Videos of our chimney work, you can check it out here.